Allison is built for today’s high start-stop duty-cycles. Whether your drivers are transporting perishables around a city, running regional pickup and delivery routes or making the long haul, Allison positions you and your drivers to succeed. Less maintenance and reduced stress on the drivetrain keep your trucks on the road. Right where they belong.
Allison Delivers Lower Cost of Ownership
You can’t put a price on your reputation. That’s why Allison builds in the long-term value that keeps you on the road and on the job. We know you have a choice. And while trucks with manual and automated manual transmissions (AMTs) may initially cost less than trucks equipped with Allison fully automatic transmissions, they can typically cost more over time in maintenance and downtime.
Experience the Allison Difference
- Faster acceleration and improved maneuverability
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Exceptional fuel economy
- Full fuel compatibility (diesel and CNG)
- No clutch pedal, less wear on drivetrain
- Proven reliability and durability
- Greater uptime, reduced maintenance needs
- Driver-friendly operation increases driver pool
- Higher resale value